بيك اللهم لبيك لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك إن الحمد والنعمة لك والملك، لا شريك لك لبيك لبيك اللهم لبيك لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك إن الحمد والنعمة لك والملك، لا شريك لك بيك لبيك لبيك
Umrah Visa Requirements
- EIA Holidays will send you a detailed quote based on your preferences which will include Flight, Hotel, and ground Transportation, if required.
- If our quote is acceptable, we request you to please sign our agreement and send it to us along with your payment deposit of 50% of the package price as well as below mentioned documents.
- Your passport along with the visa application form will then be submitted to the Saudi Embassy for Umrah visa processing, which usually takes around 15 working days but in some cases can take longer.
- In the mean while your Hotel, Air and Ground transportation reservations will be arranged.
- Once we receive the visa and your passport from the Saudi Embassy, your remaining balance payment will be required prior to your departure for Umrah.
- We return your passport together with your air tickets and hotels vouchers.
- On arrival to Jeddah airport you will be greeted by our agent who will assist you for your onward journey to your hotel in Makkah.
- Upon arrival at the hotel please present your hotel voucher at the check-In desk for your pr-booked accommodation.
- We will provide our representative contact details to you if you require any assistance during your stay in Saudi Arabia.
- Children under 5yrs will be accommodated in parent’s room and will incur 75% of the adult package cost. (Maximum 2 children).
- Deposit is non-refundable which is used towards visa processes costs, our admin fee, hotel and transportation bookings.
- Visa Application Form completed in full.
- Original passport, which must be valid for at least 06 months.
- National Identity Card Original.
- Two recent passport size photographs with Blue Background.
- A valid Meningitis Immunization Certificate (Medical Certificate).
- Nikkah Nama / Relationship affidavit for the women travelling with Mehram.
- Form B for children under 18 years of age.