Conquer the river’s winding path, whitewater rafting surrounded by nature over a distance of 10 kilometers. Challenge the power in you with various sizes of rocky rapids along the way.
- A car will pick you up at your hotel as reserved time.
- After transportation around 70 minutes, you will arrive to rafting place at Mae Tang District, Chiang Mai Province.
- Take a break for our prepared meal.
- The guide in charge of the trip will explain rafting procedures and safety thoroughly.
- Put on life jacket and safety equipment.
- The whitewater rafting trip is divided into 3 stages. The first stage is not too hard, just familiarization and learning to steer the raft easily.
09:00:00 – 09:30:00