07:00-07:30 a.m. – Pick up at the lobby of the hotel in Chiang Mai City Center.
Heads north to Chiang Rai – about 3 hours drive.
During the trip, make a short stop at the Mae Khachan Hot Spring
Visit Wat Rong Khun (the White Temple). Located about 20 km south of Chiang Rai, Wat Rong Khun is a stunning white temple with wonderful craftsmanship. The sculptures, statues and paintings are distinctively created by the contemporary renowned artist Chalermchai Kositpipat, who opened the compound since 1997,
Visit Wat Rong Seua Ten (The Blue Temple) – Another awesome temple in Chiang Rai with remarkable blue theme embellished with gold. Seua Ten literally means the dancing tiger, so called as in the past, the village was roamed around by the tigers, who used to jump across the river. Its monastery and pagodas were built with unique design and architecture.
Visit Baan Dam Museum (The Black House) – An extraordinary attraction with series of ancient Lanna-style wooden houses but in black, scattered in the serene and grassy park. There are plenty of exhibits and displays of animal parts such as crocodile skins, buffalo and cow skuls and horns, elephant bones and tusks, whale skeleton and many others.
Available Packages: with Long-Necked Hill Tribe or Golden Triangle
Return to Chiang Mai and arrive around 21:30 hr.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Chiang Mai (city center only)
- Transportation to and from Chiang Mai by an A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing as mentioned.
- English or Chinese-speaking local guide
- All Admission Fees for CNX-00304, CNX-00305, and CNX-00307
- Lunch for CNX-00304, CNX-00305, and CNX-00307
- All booking and credit card fees