HIGHLIGHTS: VATICAN MUSEUMS, SISTINE CHAPEL, ST. PETER`S BASILICA
The tour begins by coach passing through Piazza della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Nayads and following the ancient Aurelian walls which once surrounded the ancient city. From Piazza del Popolo where you will see an Egyptian obelisk dating back to the time of Ramses II. Finally, on arrival at the Vatican Walls, your guide will then lead you into the Vatican Museums taking the beautiful Spiral staircase and continuing through the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Geographical Maps.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Admission fees for Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter`s Basilica
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
• Licensed local tour guide (except for St. Peter`s Basilica)
• Pickup service from in-city hotels
• Drop off service to the vicinity of your hotel
• Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
• Parking fees
4 hours (approx.)