HIGHLIGHTS: ALL-INCLUSIVE DAY TRIP TO TUSCANY FROM ROME
The day starts when your expert, English-speaking tour leader picks you up in Rome in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and whisks you off to the Tuscan countryside. Your first stop is the UNESCO world heritage hill town of Pienza. Here you’ll wander the beautiful streets, seeing views over the countryside and shopping for food and wine if you wish. Your tour leader will introduce you to traditional Tuscan delicacies like pecorino cheese and wild boar, and point out the best ceramics stores. Next we’re heading over to an organic, family-run farm.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Round trip transport from Rome
• Lunch at an organic farm
• Wine tastings at a Montalcino vineyard
• Special access ticket to climb Montalcino Castle Walls
• Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
13 Hours (approx.)