HIGHLIGHTS: SAINT JEANNET, SAINT PAUL DE VENCE
Turn the clock back among vines imported 2000 years ago by the Romans on the hills ofSaint-Jeannet.
Merlot, Mourvèdre, Syrah, Grenache, Cabernet-Sauvignon, and Gamay will reveal you through a tasting in an authentic and family-owned vineyard. Discover the ancestral expertise in making wine and a particular process: “Aging wine under the sunshine”.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary & wine tasting,
• Transfer service from/to centrally located Nice hotels,
• Land transportation by air-conditioned vehicle (8 seater),
• Fuel, motorway tolls and parking fees,
• Driver’s expenses.
!Hotel pick ups are before this time. Additional information will be provided on your confirmation voucher.
4 Hours (approx.)