HIGHLIGHTS: BOTTICELLI, MICHELANGELO, LEONARDO DA VINCI
Uffizi Gallery: You can`t leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others. Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, amongst which the absolute masterpieces: “Primavera” and “Birth of Venus”.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Entrance fees
• Skip the Line admission fees for Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
• Earphones (for a minimum of 15 pax at the Museum)
Uffizi: 9:00 AM
Accademia: 11:30 AM
2 Hours 45 Minute (approx.)