- Visit the emirates of Sharjah and Ajman on a 4-hour tour
- See Ajman’s museum housed in an ancient fort
- Stop off at the Al Majarrah Souq, Souq Al Arsah, and even a fish market
- Explore the Bait Al Naboodah family house
- Admire the King Faisal Mosque and Pearl Monument
Enjoy an opportunity to see the emirates of Sharjah and Ajman on a half-day tour from Dubai.
Ajman, located a short distance northeast of Sharjah’s capital city, is the smallest of the 7 emirates. Visit Ajman’s museum, housed in an ancient fort, which served as the ruler’s palace.
Drive back into Sharjah, with a stop at the cultural roundabout, and proceed to the Al Majarrah Souq. Next you will see the Bait Al Naboodah family house which has been converted into the heritage museum.