The trip includes a visit to the infamous bridge on the River Kwai, built by Allied prisoners of war (POW) during World War II. It includes a visit to a war cemetery containing the graves of an estimated 9,000 Allied soldiers who died while building the bridge and constructing the notorious -Death Railway-. At the JEATH Museum, guests will see a replica of a Japanese POW camp, followed by a train journey along a stunning stretch of the -Death Railway-. A buffet lunch is served upon arrival at Wang Po station, close to the Burmese border.
Round Trip Transfer
English Speaking guide
– Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
– Depart Bangkok for Kanchanaburi by minibus.Arrival at Kanchanaburi and visit the War Cemetery of the allied prisoners of world war II.
– Jeath Museum ( the museum of world war II ) Walk along the bridge over the river kwai.Take the train trip along the Death railway sight-seeing the Countryside and exciting passing by wooden viaduct built by the P.O.W.S. situated on sheer cliff side over-looking the River Kwai.
– Arrival at Wang-Po railway station. Lunch will be provided. Depart from the restaurant to Bangkok.
– Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotels.
06:00:00 – 19:00:00