Be excited with challenging routes in the central forest and feel the atmosphere of the true off-road biking from the peak of Doi Pui to Huay Tung Tao Reservoir!
Details of biking routes : This tour is off-road mountain biking as following details:
- Route name : The Eagles Route
- Biking time : Around 3 hours
- Route : Doi Suthep (Pui) National Park – Huay Tung Tao Reservoir, 25 km distance
- Route type : Downhill 99% The way with uneven stone, slopes, mud and streams
- Level of difficulty : Easy – Medium
- Area height : 1,600 meters (5,400 feet) above Chiang Mai Province
- Area types : Sparse pine forest farms, plantation, hill tribe villages (we can bike every day and every season)
- Suitable for : From beginner to expert who is in good physical condition.
09:30:00 – 10:00:00