- Discover the world’s largest flower garden at Dubai’s Miracle Garden
- Wander the butterfly garden to see butterflies in the flowers
- Shop for goods from around the world at Global Village
- Sample food from Italy, China, Lebanon, and more
- See the huge Flower Watch, which changes with the season
Discover more than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning designs, awesome shapes, and eye catching colors at Dubai’s groundbreaking Miracle Garden, an extravagant outdoor recreational destination that even in its first phase provides state-of-the-art facilities to visitors, including a prayer room, carts for disabled visitors, and commercial kiosks.
See the world’s longest wall of flowers, and wander the 3D butterfly garden to see lovely butterflies both in the garden and museum. Admire sculptures of UAE landmarks made entirely from flowers, and savor the powerful aromas of medicinal plants from more than 200 countries.