Night Tour Baku: It is an ideal tour to see the Baku city at night, to witness the Baku lights, to
meet the modern life and culture of Azerbaijan.
At the start of the tour we are going through the Heydar Aliyev avenue, in which You are going
to see National Gymnastic Arena and the Baku Olympic Stadium, where the 1 st European Games
in 2015 were held. Next destination is Heydar Aliyev Center – Awarded the best design of the
world in 2015.
We go on our trip by National Boulevard Baku, which is the longest boulevard in the world. You
are going to see the Mini-Venice, Maiden Tower. Then we are going to visit in the seaside the
Flag Square and the Crystal Hall, where the Eurovision Song Contest was held in 2012.
Our following point of visit is the Highland Park, the Shahids’ Alley and the Flame Towers – the
symbol of Baku City. The view to the city is just amazing from this upper point.
Places to see in “BAKU LIGHTS – Night Tour”:
Baku Olymic Stadium
National Gymnastic Arena
Heydar Aliyev Center
- Highland Park (Dagustu Park), which commands a breathtaking panorama of Baku.
- Flame towers – Completed in 2012, this trio of sinuous blue-glass skyscrapers forms contemporary Baku’s architectural signature. The design was conceived as a set of flames, driven from the ground up one of the main hills of Baku. Fire symbolizes energy and eternity, and also goes back to the ancient worship of this element.
- Şahidlər Xiyabani – The most notable feature of the park that stretches south from the Flame Towers is a sombre row of grave-memorials – Bakuvian victims of the Red Army’s 1990 attack along with early martyrs of the Karabakh conflict. The viewpoint beside the eternal flame offers splendid panoramas across the bay.
- Baku National Boulevard, the 2nd longest boulevard in the world, which is the favorite resting place of the Baku residents and capital guests, stretching for a long way along the seashore.
- Carpet Museum – Displaying and explaining a superb collection of Azerbaijani rugs, this 2014 museum building is itself designed like a stylised roll of carpet.
Duration: Approx. 2-3 hours
Category: Shared (Group Tour)
Start time:1900-2000 Hrs (07:00-08:00 PM)
Entrance Fee: Excluded
Meeting point:Double Gate (Old City Baku)
– Pick up from hotel or from any address in Baku (Additional charge)
Ending point:Double Gate (Old City Baku)
– Drop off to hotel or to any address in Baku (Additional charge)