KidZania Singapore Admission E-Ticket
KidZania is an indoor kid-sized city where kids can feel and work like adults through many different realistic role-play activities. Suitable for kids aged 4 and above, kids can choose the professions they wish to role-play, change into the uniform and start working! They earn salary in the form of kidZos, the official currency of KidZania, which can be used to pay for goods and services. So the more they work and learn, the more they can play and earn!
Child; 4 – 17 years old
Infant under 3 years free of charge
Monday to Sunday : 10am – 6pm
- US$ 38.00/- Per Child (E-Tickets By Email)
- US$ 24.00/- Per Adult (E-Tickets By Email)
- Please present the redemption voucher at KidZania Singapore Ticketing Counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable / non-refundable / non-changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher & all participants must present a valid photo ID/Passport for verification & the exchange
- An Adult may enter the City only if accompanying a Kid.
- Kids aged below 8 years old must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an Adult.
- Kids aged 8 to 17 years are allowed to enter the City without being accompanied by an Adult, but the same Adult must be present during the Kids’ check-in and check-ou at the City.
- Toddlers (2-3 years old) are chargable at S$25 (Subject to change). Please pay @ KidZania counter based on walk in rates.
- Temporary exits are not allowed for Kids at all times
- Admission into the City is subject to operating hours and capacity limitations.
- Redemption for KidZania Singapore boarding pass starts from 10am.
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full.
- All printed tickets are non-transferable
- Loss of voucher will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This redemption voucher must be utilised on the Travel Date indicated. Voucher will expire after the travel dat