Pick up from your hotel.
– Transfer to Bor Thor Village by “Mini Bus”. The trip takes approximately 40 minutes.
– Start paddling through the magnificent mangrove forest.
– Paddle to see “Tham Lod Tai” where a tunnel takes you under the limestone mountain. There are many splendid stalactite and stalagmites gathered at the entrance.
– Paddle to see “Tham Pee Hua Toh” which is a spacious airy cave. On the wall of this cave are many prehistoric paintings and the layers of archaeological shells.
– Lunch is served at the Riverside restaurant.
– Continue to Elephant camp.
– You will trek through beautiful natural surroundings.
– Time to enjoy a refreshing swim in the cool stream.
– Experience thrills of feeding the elephants.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Tour Includes :
Lunch, Life jacket, Fruit, Drinking water, Insurance, Plastic bag, Tea & Coffee, Soft drinks, Licensed tour guide.
What to bring :
Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat and towel, Camera, Plastic bag, Swim Suit.
08:30:00 – 16:30:00