HIGHLIGHTS: PALAZZO VECCHIO, DANTE`S HOUSE, BAPTISTERY, DUOMO, GIOTTO TOWER
This activity starts with a typical Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant located in the ancient merchant open gallery in the heart of the Medicean district.
The tour takes place after lunch in Palazzo Vecchio, built in 1299 to be the basis for the Republic of Florence, and then restored by Vasari for the Grand Duke Cosimo de’ Medici. It will have access to places not normally open to visitors, led by an English-speaking professional guide authorized by the Museum.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Admission fees for Palazzo Vecchio and Baptistery
• 48 Ticket that remains to the participants for the access to the entire “Cathedral Complex”
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
Lunch: 12:00 PM
Guided Visit: 2:00 PM
3 Hours (approx.)