Meet with the tour guide at the lobby of your hotel and transfer along the western coastline of Phuket
Proceed to below routing as following;
– Board the vehicle to Phuket town, Short Orientation of the town for sight-seeing of Phuket old area with Sino Portuguese style buildings.
– Visit Rang Hill, a small hill located northeast of the town where offers a fascinating view of Phuket City
– Head north to Wat Chalong for a short visit and tour of the most famous temple visited by all locals when they come to the island.
– Visit Phuket’s major cashew nut factories
– Promthep Cape, Phuket’s southernmost point of the island to see the beautiful coastal area around Naiharn Beach then depart for Rawai and return to hotel
- Round trip transfer to/from Kata, Karon, Patong and Phuket Town (other beaches, extra charge applied)
- Sightseeing as described
- Tour Guide
- Admission fees