– Visit to Shamakhi: Maraza village, visit to Sufi Dervish Mousaleum “Diri Baba”
– “Nohurgol” Lake – The lake is surrounded by a forest, you can walk around the lake. Here you can relax, even sail boat on the lake
– Tour to Tufandag: Longest teleferic of the world – Whether for skiing, or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Qabala, jump aboard the Tufandag network of four cable cars.
– Qabala Shooting Club – Shooting experience OR –“Yeddi Gozal” waterfall (Seven Beauties)
– Qabaland – It’s not quite Disneyland, but Azerbaijan’s first theme park is a godsend for local families and has something for all ages. All rides are paid through a precharged cash card. It’s a Youth Entertainment center (karting, Ice rink and so on. interesting attractions)