HIGHLIGHTS: FIESOLE, SANTA CROCE, PIAZZA SIGNORIA, PALAZZO VECCHIO, LOGGIA DE` LANZI, UFFIZI
A fine coach afternoon tour to discover some of the best Florence’s Masterpieces: the ancient etruscan town of Fiesole, the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce, the famous Piazza della Signoria with Palazzo Vecchio and Loggia dei Lanzi. The tour continues with he guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Entrance fees
• Skip the Line admission fees for Uffizi Gallery
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Earphones (for a minimum of 15 pax at the Museum)
3,5 Hours (approx.)