HIGHLIGHTS: PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO, DUOMO, GIOTTO BELL TOWER, BAPTISTERY, ACCADEMIA
We shall drive you up the romantic Viale dei Colli to Piazzale Michelangelo: there we stop to admire the breathtaking view of the city, spread out beneath us – one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour continues by coach down into the centre of the oldest part of the town. One then gets out, proceeding on a guided visit on foot of the Santa Maria del Fiore or Duomo complex: the Baptistery with its gilded bronze doors including the famous Doors of Paradise and a walk around the exterior of the Cathedral with the magnificentBrunelleschi Dome and Giotto’s Belfry with its fascinating marble statues and reliefs.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Entrance fees
• Skip the Line admission fees for Accademy Gallery
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Earphones (for a minimum of 15 pax at the Museum)
9:00 am (from November to October)
3 Hours (approx.)