- Feel the nostalgia of Dubai at its place of origin, Dubai Creek
- Browse for collections of gold and spices at traditional souks
- Stop for photos at Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis the Palm
- Enjoy amazing views of both the new and old side of city from the Dubai Frame
- Ride an old Abra (water taxi) at Dubai Creek
First you will be picked-up from your hotel or selected location for Dubai city tour. Have a nice start from the very old part of the city, Dubai Creek. Hop aboard an Abra water taxi, which was once used as the main mode of transportation. After the boat ride spend some time at the Gold and Spice Souks. Shopping can be done – subject to time. The ‘much photographed’ Jumeirah Mosque is another major stop on this tour. For a peep into the glamorous phase of city, your tour takes you to Burj Al Arab – the luxury hotel noted for its ‘sail shaped’ design, Palm Jumeirah – ‘crescent shaped artificial island’ and Atlantis the palm.