HIGHLIGHTS: PAMPLEMOUSSES GARDEN, GOVERNMENT HOUSE, CHINA TOWN, FORT ADELAIDE , MARIE REINE DE LA PAIX, CAUDAN WATER FRONT, BLUE PENNY STAMP MUSEUM, CRAFT MARKET
The tours start with a visit of the world famous Pamplemousses Garden, known for its important collection of indigenous and exotic plants such as the giant water lilies and the Talipot, whose flowers, according to legend, bloom once every hundred years before dying. An old French mansion “Chateau de Mont Plaisir” together with an old sugar mill recall the rich historical past of the beautiful island China Town; The region between the two ‘friendship gates’ on Royal St Forms the center of Port Louis’ Chinatown.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Entrance fees for the Pamplemousses Garden
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
• Pick up from and drop off to city center hotels
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle.
• Lunch (excluding drinks)
!Hotel pick ups are before this time. Additional information will be provided on your confirmation vouche
8 Hours (approx.)