HIGHLIGHTS: CHIANTI COUNTRYSIDE, MONTERIGGIONI, CONTRADE, PALAZZO PUBBLICO, SAN GIMIGNANO
You will have the opportunity to live a wonderful day-trip that, moving along an enchanting itinerary crossing the heart of the Chianti region and the Sienese territory, will lead them to discover the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Siena and San Gimignano, taste excellent wines and explore one of the most representative Chianti hamlets.Reached Siena, after having enjoyed the spectacular view of the fortified hamlet of Monteriggioni along the way, you will have a comprehensive 2 hours guided tour of the city center, starting from the beautiful Basilica of San Domenico, where to appreciate an original and breathtaking view over the whole old town.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Guiding services
• Admission fees for attractions
• Typical wine and sweets tasting
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle