HIGHLIGHTS: POMPEII EXCAVATIONS
With our local guide we will start a short city tour crossing the historical center to see Piazza Del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, the Basilica of San Francesco Di Paola, the San Carlo Opera House, the Gallery of Umberto I and the imposing Maschio Angioino. Upon leaving the city, we cross the fertile valley of Mount Vesuvius, passing the villages of Ercolano, Torre del Greco and Torre Annunziata before finally arriving at Pompeii where we will first have a stop for lunch before visiting the excavations.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Admission fees for Pompeii Excavation Site
• All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Licensed local tour guide
• Guiding language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian (multilingual)
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
• Parking fees
!Possible delays may be caused by logistical problems
8 hours (approx.)