The Million Years Stone Park & Crocodile Farm, admire our gigantic rock gardens, exotic plants and flower gardens in beautiful natural surroundings Petrified trees over 100 million years old Thai-style trained trees over 200 years old Award-winning bonsai trees Rocks of grotesque shapes and shaped like animals, weighing up to 75 tons each.
- The Crocodile Farm has the largest water area among the similar farms in Thailand with the largest population of salt water crocodiles in this country. We also breed our own crocodiles.
- Daily crocodile wrestling shows
- Our wild animals on the farm all live comfortably in their separate spacious areas.
- Thousands of crocodiles, both saltwater and freshwater, living in shady natural surroundings
- Giant catfish, the biggest freshwater fish of the world weighing up to 500 kg. (average 100 kg. on Farm)
- A shoal of snakehead fish of the Amazon River
- The intelligent albino bear and other albino animals- horses, cows, crocodiles
- Elephants, camels, tigers, white tigers, bears, several species of deer, etc.
- Eastern Sarus Cranes, emus, cassowaries and ostriches
- Thepha fish, a most graceful but endangered species of Thailand
GARDEN AND STONE PARK
Admire our gigantic rock gardens, exotic plants and flower gardens in beautiful natural surroundings.
- Petrified trees over 100 million years old.
- Thai-style trained trees over 200 years old.
- Rocks of grotesque shapes and shaped like animals, weighing up to 75 tons each.
You can also get in close touch with other animals, playing and having photos taken with them. If you or your children are tired, you can have a comfortable ride on a coach or tram round the 70-acre farm.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Pattaya area
- Sightseeing and visits as mentioned
- Transportation during the tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Any applicable admission fees