Pick up at the lobby of your hotel in city center only from 07:00-07:30 hr.
Head north out of Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai with a short break at Mae Khachan Hot Spring.
Visit the spectacular temple of Wat Rong Khun (or the White Temple), which becomes an iconic landmark of Chiang Rai due to its unique design and architecture. The White Temple is situated about 20 km south of Chiang Rai.
Continue further north to the world-famous Golden Triangle where the borders of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar come together. See the picturesque scenery from a viewpoint where you can take photos.
(Available Packages to visit Long Neck Hill tribe and Boat Trip along Mae Klong River)
Drive back to Chiang Mai and drop off at your hotel around 21:30 hr.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Chiang Mai (city center only)
- Transportation to and from Chiang Mai by an A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing as mentioned.
- English or Chinese-speaking local guide
- All Admission Fees
- All booking and credit card fees