HIGHLIGHTS: NORTHERN ISLANDS SAILING, SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF GUNNERS COIN, GABRIEL ISLAND, EXCELLENT SNORKELLING
Departure from Grand Baie which is situated on the North west of Mauritius Travel in comfort to the magnificent Northern Islands aboard one of our beautiful catamarans A major highlight of the voyage is the spectacular scenery of Gunner’s Quoin and Flat Island, with high sea-cliffs towering into the sky which serve as nesting grounds to large colonies of tropical birds that are seen soaring and gliding by. Built on Flat Island’s highest point is a historical white lighthouse which is still a beacon for fishermen and other seafarers entering Mauritian waters from the north. In the distance, the highly distinctive shapes and colors of Round Island and Snakes Island beckon. The northern isles are precious remnants of Mauritius’ former natural state and important refuges for the country’s rare and endangered species – many of which are found nowhere else in the worl
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
• BBQ Lunch on Catamaran
• Local beverages
• Free Snorkeling gear
• Live Music, entertainment
• Free Journey at Gabriel Island
• Pick up from and drop off from hotels
• Transportation by private vehicle to/from embarkation point
Hotel pick ups are before this time. Additional information will be provided on your confirmation voucher.
8 Hours (approx.)