The Golden Buddha, officially titled Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon, is a gold statue, with a weight of 5.5 tons. It is located in the temple of Wat Traimit, Bangkok, Thailand.
Wat Pho, also spelled Wat Po, is a Buddhist temple complex in the Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok, Thailand. It is on Rattanakosin Island, directly south of the Grand Palace. Known also as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, its official name is Wat Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangklararm Rajwaramahaviharn
English Speaking guide
Round Trip Transfer
– Pick up from the various hotel.
– Group will be transferred to Wat Trimit, the temple of the golden Buddha with 5.5 tonnes of solid gold, sculptured in Sukhothai style.
– Drive through China town, Indian town, The Flower Market and the Central business district of Bangkok.
– Visit Wat Pho, the Temple of the reclining Buddha, a stunning with 46 m long and 15 m high covered in gold leaf.
– Wat Benchamabophit: (Marble Temple) the main building was constructed during the reign of King Rama V. Its interior is magnificently decorated with cross beams of lacquer and gold this is “the perfect architecture of Thai art”. A large collection of bronze Buddha images lines the spacious inner courtyard.
– At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
Lunch at Local restaurant
– Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha: This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor’s itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
– Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaew in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
07:00:00 – 16:00:00