Ateshgah Fire Temple with MUD Volcano
Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah: Fire Temple of Baku, Yanardagh: Burning Mountain Baku, Heydar Aliyev Centre.
Discover all that Baku and its surroundings have to offer on this full-day tour. See the prehistoric petroglyphs at Gobustan National Park, learn about the mud volcanoes and their healing properties, visit the Zoroastrian fire temple of Ateshgah, explore the fire mountain of Yanardag, and admire the architecture of Baku’s modern city center. This tour includes a tour guide and transportation to all of the sights from your hotel.
Duration: Approx. 8-10 hours
Professional Tour Guide
Professional tour escort
Suitable for Children
Service fee for tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop off
- Pickup from hotel.
- Tour to Gobustan: Cave Paintings exploring the history of times up to 40.000 years.
- Mud Volcanoes: If the weather condition is suit, we go on our trip to Mud Volcanoes which is located 6 km far from Gobustan. The way to Mud Volcanoes is off-road, so in rainy weather conditions the tour transportation car can not pass through heavy soil.
- Tour to Ateshgah: Fire Temple of Baku" is a castle-like religious temple based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the Zoroastrian place of worship.
- Lunch Time: Lunch brake in a national restaurant.
- Yanardagh: The Burning Mountain is considered as “eternal fire” and fulfills the trip with unique and interesting experience.
- Back to city center, to Heydar Aliyev Center, the amazing design, and one of the symbols of Baku City.
- Drop-off to hotel
Included: Pickup from hotel, transportation, tour guide, drop-off to hotel or to city center
Excluded: Entrance tickets, Lunch, Personal expenditures.
*Entrance tickets in total will cost approximately 6 USD per person, and the lunch is approximately 6 USD