06:15-06:30: Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok, depending upon the hotel location and transfer to the River Shopping Complex for the Air-Conditioned Coach.
07:30 – Depart Bangkok to Ayutthaya, passing through many main parts of the Angel City. Along the way, you will see an agricultural country
09:00 – Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, built during the Ayutthaya era. The palace is beautifully decorated in both traditional Chinese and European style. See the beautiful Aisawanthipaya- Art Pavilion, the unique Chinese-style hall with a vast collection of Thai, Chinese, and European artifacts, as well as many other outstanding monuments. The palace itself is a pretty garden with plenty of rare flowers.
10:30 – Arrive at the Ayutthaya, the Ancient city, which was the former Thai capital for over 400 years. The prosperous city used to dominate trade in Asia as well as being the center of trade between Thailand and many European countries, including Britain, France and Holland.
Nowadays the glory and the beauty of the grand palace and Temples in the past vanished leaving merely a glimpse of ruins, despite this it is a good reflection of the past. River sun brings you a combination of both the ruins and the remaining historical attractions.
– Wat Maha That. Over 600 years old, Wat Maha That was the heart and soul of the Ayutthaya people. It was almost completely destroyed by the Burmese during Thai-Burmese war.
– Wat Na Phra Men: Remains in perfect conditions, as it was used as the Burmese headquarters. The splendid Golden Buddha, dressed in regal attire, was place in the temple along with the three thousand year old green stone carved Buddha. Both are considered as extremely valuable national relics.
– Wat Lokayasutharam has a mysterious past, hereby its origins are unknown. The temple enshrines a Largest Reclining Buddha Image which was built during the Early period of the Ayutthaya Region. The other two ancient temple, as well as the ruined site also surround the compound area.
12:30 – Depart Wat Lokayasutharam for to White Orchid River Cruise at Wat Chong Lom Pier in Nonthaburi Province
13:30 – The cruise leaves the pier and heads downtream toward Bangkok
– Buffet Lunch on Board: Delicious Meals served in a full menu of Thai and European cuisines, desserts, season fruits, coffee and tea.
15:00 – Coffee and tea will be served
– Throughout the journey you are able to watch the Chao Phraya River banks scenery from the White Orchid Cruise, either on deck in the fresh cool tropical air or from the refreshing air-conditioned passenger room.
15:45: Arrive Bangkok and disembark at the RIVER CITY SHOPPING COMPLEX, and transfer you back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok city center
- Transportation in A/C Coach and Boat Trip
- Sightseeing as described
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Buffet Lunch on board
- All admission fees